During our preliminary research, we were unable to identify case studies of the information mentioned above. However, we were able to provide a few insights surrounding the budget/expenses of Bar Rescue, Hotel Impossible, Impractical Jokers, and the advertising revenue of Undercover Boss. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- Interviews have uncovered that Bar Rescue's budget is roughly $100,000 per episode.
- In addition, most of the installations the show makes are being leased and are covered by them for the first few months. Then, the client will take over the lease payments.
- As of 2013, CBS charges about $56,000 for a 30-second ad during Undercover Boss.
- The show Hotel Impossible gives clients a $10,000 budget to work with during the show.
- It is rumored that each of the jokers receive $50,000 per episode.